Antique moving is simple and stress-free with Triangle Movers. We serve the Hudson Valley, and beyond with our top-quality antique moving services. Built with convenience and your items’ safety in mind. We match our professional dedicated service with professional customer care. Get the best when you move with Triangle.
Our Antique Moving Services
Moving antiques is a big yet delicate task that should only be done by highly trained and highly skilled moving professionals. You want each part of your antique move to go as smoothly and securely as possible. With Triangle we make it easy. Here are just a few of our antique moving services we offer to you:
- Local and Long Distance Moves: Our team can take your items anywhere in your state or beyond efficiently and securely.
- Packing and Unpacking: Triangle’s background-checked movers are able to neatly pack each item into a moving box or crate with care. They then will unpack your items at your new home. With Triangle extra padding and protection is included for your items.
- Warehouse Storage: Triangle’s warehouse has climate control, pest control and 24/7 monitored security by our background-checked team. We believe this is a necessary part of keeping your antiques safe if they need to be stored at any point during the move
Our services are built on our over 35 years of experience. Our background checked and professional crew has been trained to handle any job big or small. That means, with Triangle, there’s nothing we can’t handle.
Planning for Your Moving Antiques
You have so much to think about on the move you might have overlooked a few details of your antique move. That’s why we put together this list of steps to remember on moving your antiques:
- Get Your Items Appraised: Knowing the value of your items gives you knowledge into what protection is needed. Getting your item appraised lets you find out more information on the item and how it should be stored and shipped. To find an appraiser use this tool provided by the American Society of Appraisers.
- Document Everything: Documenting everything is key to making sure your items are recorded and you know in the condition you left them.
- Choose the Right Movers: Choosing a licensed, insured and trustworthy mover is a great way to make sure items are handled properly.
As antique movers who have been operating for over 35 years, we have learned many tips and want to pass them along to you. Our expertise during a complex move like this can help you through everything. Be sure to utilize the expert help from Triangle Movers.
Get Your Free Antique Moving Estimate
You’ll get the best with Triangle, the moving company that is family-owned and operated, fully licensed (NYSDOT# 33402), fully insured (General Liability and Workers Comp), and has been trusted for over 35 years in the Hudson Valley area.