Terms & Conditions of Use
Use of this site constitutes legal affirmation that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions, hereafter referred to as Terms or the Terms:
This website, hereafter referred to as Site or the Site, is owned and operated by Triangle Movers, Inc and/or its affiliated companies, agents or contractors. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. These Terms form a contract between you and Triangle Movers, Inc. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Site. Although this website can be accessed worldwide, you agree that by using this Site, you will abide by all applicable laws of the State of New York pertaining to the use of this Site.
You have a limited, non-exclusive license to use this site, including the limited right to view, bookmark, download and print on the Triangle Movers website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Triangle Movers website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. These Terms cannot be waived or modified by any oral communications between you and Triangle Movers, Inc.
Triangle Movers reserves the right to revise, delete, and update parts of these Terms or other policies that govern the use of this Site. Triangle Movers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice and the changes will be effective upon being posted on the Site. If you use the Site after revisions to the Terms, you agree to the changed Terms. If you have another account or relationship with Triangle Movers that relationship is governed by the agreement specific to that particular account or relationship. This is provided that nothing in those other agreements shall disparage the protections and permissions provided to Triangle Movers under these Terms.
Triangle Movers relies on a variety of sources for the information it provides on the Site. This information is supplied in good faith based on the information available to Triangle Movers. Triangle Movers trusts that the information is current and precise but does not guarantee it. Further, Triangle Movers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials on any sites linked to this Site. Any reliance on material posted by third parties shall be at your own risk.
Use of the Site
Triangle Movers and/or its content providers grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access the Site to view, bookmark, download and print, for your non-commercial, personal use and information only, those pages of the Site that interest you. Your use of any materials or software from the Site is terminable by Triangle Movers at any time under the context described in these Terms.
Triangle Movers and/or its content providers own all of the content, materials and other intellectual property related to the Site, including without limit all text, graphics, photographs, music, data, images, audio and video clips, software, names, button icons, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, page headers, service names, trademarks, patents and copyrights (collectively, “Materials”). You have no rights to the Materials, except those expressed in these Terms. Any use of the Materials, except as permitted by these Terms, is expressly prohibited.
The Materials and use of the Site (including Triangle’s name and the logos and software used in the Site) are registered and/or protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Site. You may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices and cannot alter or modify the content in any manner without the express written permission of Triangle Movers.
Furthermore, you may not:
- Use the Site to transfer, duplicate, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, e-mail, electronically share, or distribute in any way material or content that infringes any copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other right of any party or that violates these Terms;
- Duplicate, modify, distribute, create any derivative or compilation work from, or display Triangle Movers’s name or logo or any text, graphic images or other content from the Site, or redeliver it using framing or similar technology;
- Use any device or system designed to provide repeated automated access to the Site other than those made generally available by Triangle Movers;
- Include the Triangle Movers logo and other marks of various products and services offered by Triangle Movers or any other Triangle trademarked materials, the name of any Triangle Movers personnel, or any variation of these items as a metatag or hidden textual element or in any other fashion that may create a false or misleading impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement between Triangle Movers and you, any other party, or any other website, or otherwise use these items without Triangle’ express written permission;
- Collect, harvest, or store personal data about other users of the Site;
- Upload, e-mail, or otherwise transmit to Triangle Movers or through the Site any of the following: a sexually-explicit image or statement; advertising, promotional or other unapproved communication, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” surveys, unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other inappropriate or prohibited materials; and any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with, damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information related to the Site or any computer software, hardware, or communications equipment that is owned, leased, or used by Triangle Movers, Inc;
- Create a link to the Site without Triangle Movers’ prior written permission;
- Advertise or perform any commercial solicitation using the Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without Triangle Movers’ express written permission;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose, in Triangle Movers’ sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Triangle Movers infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- Bypass measures used by Triangle Movers to prevent or restrict access to the Site, violate or attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the system or attempt to prove, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper written authorization from Triangle Movers; or
- Impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity, or association, use false e-mail or other headers or otherwise conceal your identity from Triangle Movers for any purpose.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement with Triangle Movers, Inc related to the Site. All prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, and undertakings with respect to the subject matter herein are superseded by these Terms.