Triangle Movers is the Hudson Valley’s trusted international moving company.
International relocation is an exciting time for anyone who urges to get out and explore the world. When you’re preparing to move internationally, you have to choose a trusted and reliable full-service moving company. Planning a move this involved is not to be taken lightly.
You must take into consideration:
- Dealing with customs
- Legal paperwork to be signed
- Cultural differences
- Shipping lead times
You need a mover that can handle every moving aspect from customs clearance to shipping your household goods. When you’re planning an international move from Orange, Dutchess or Westchester County choose the reliable moving services from Triangle Movers.
Our team can help you plan, coordinate and manage your international move. With over 35 years of experience in the moving industry, Triangle Movers are the experts that can provide high quality local, long-distance and international moving services to the residents and families in the Hudson Valley.
International Moving Services In the Hudson Valley
When you move overseas with Triangle Movers, our international relocation specialists will create a customized moving plan designed to make your move as smooth as possible all while fulfilling your requirements. Our services include:
- Customs clearance experience
- Packing services
- Protection and padding for your home and furniture
- Household goods shipping
As an interstate agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we offer each of our customers a world-class international moving experience. This partnership gives us access to over 900 agents across the globe, so shipping your household goods, navigating customs and getting your items into your new home overseas is handled with care and experience. Our highly-trained and friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you have, and will handle any special requests.
Additional Services You Can Add To Your International Move Plan:
- Long-Term Storage Services: Whether you are moving overseas for personal purposes or part of a corporate relocation, chances are you will be returning back to the United States. During the time you are gone, you can store any expensive and valuable possessions you can’t take with you. Your items will be kept safe in our secure and climate-controlled storage warehouse. We will keep your possessions guarded until you return.
- International GSA & Military Moving: Triangle Movers is also the trusted moving company for all government and military moves from the Hudson Valley and West Point. If you are being relocated internationally as a government employee or service member, we can assist you in your relocation needs. We are a GSA approved mover and can also assist in your PPM.
- Decluttering Services For Moving Overseas: It is important to only ship overseas important items you need. If you are having trouble cleaning out your home before your move, we offer decluttering services to help. Our experts can help you donate, recycle or throw away any unwanted items you have in your home. Minimize what you are shipping by decluttering your home.
International Moving Tips For Household Goods
As you’re preparing for your international move, it can be daunting to begin the moving process for a complex move abroad. We’ve compiled a few tips to help you keep track of everything you need to do:
- START EARLY
- With everything you’ve got to sort out before departing, getting as big of a head start as possible is essential. You need to find a reliable international moving company that can guide you through the process, so be sure to get multiple estimates several months in advance.
- IDENTIFY THE NECESSITIES
- Only pack the items you use on a daily basis. While inventorying your home, decide what items you can live a couple of weeks without. Anything you identify should be packaged for shipment.
- CHOOSE A SHIPPING METHOD
- Ask your mover about the shipping method they suggest. The volume of your belongings will be the determining factor for how much it is going to cost to get your household goods to your destination country. That is why it is important to cut back on what you are bringing.
- TRAVEL LIGHTLY
- Pack just enough for the first 1 to 2 weeks in your new country. You are not going to want to be hauling around multiple suitcases at a foreign airport. Also, you should carry all your personal documents on you. An extra tip is to create a copy of everything and save it to a small portable hard drive.
Receive A Free International Moving Estimate
For your next international move from the Hudson Valley, choose the most reputable international moving company, Triangle Movers. Other international moving companies in Orange, Dutchess or Westchester County cannot match the reputable and exceptional services provided by Triangle Movers. Our team has the resources and expertise to deliver the highest quality services, including:
- Dedicated moving coordinators
- Custom international moving plan
- Professional, reliable services
For more information on our international moving services in the Hudson Valley, give us a call today at (845) 556-0288 to speak with one of our customer service representatives.
To begin your international move in Orange, Dutchess or Westchester County today, fill out our online form and receive a free international moving estimate.